Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
April 14, 2008
Image Size
76.5 KB
Resolution
450×633
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
7,869
Favourites
98 (who?)
Comments
12

Camera Data

Make
Canon
Model
Canon PowerShot A70
Shutter Speed
1/15 second
Aperture
F/3.2
Focal Length
8 mm
Date Taken
Oct 9, 2003, 5:18:17 AM
×
Darth Maul custom MUNNY by ibentmywookiee Darth Maul custom MUNNY by ibentmywookiee
Darth Maul with real clothe
Add a Comment:
 
:iconmyntkat:
MyntKat Jan 22, 2011  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
This work has been featured in my Star Wars feature. :)
Reply
:iconsiddthefrickingnayak:
NICEEEEEEE

--
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers on a 20 story building about to jump. The other 5% would get popcorn and some friends and yell "JUMP, BITCH AND TAKE MILEY CYRUS WITH YOU!" C/P this in your sig if you're that 5%
Reply
:iconcraziemutant:
Dude, this is dope! If I saw this in a store, I'd buy it at a reasonable price. Maybe even at a little unreasonable. It'd be too awesome to pass up.
Reply
:iconsiddthefrickingnayak:
IKR!!! But...I can't...no store :( I don't have a credit card, and I don't plan on getting one...
Reply
:iconfieryguy:
fieryguy May 28, 2010  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
cool i love it,it's adorable
Reply
:iconihave77issues:
Love all your Darth Maul's but this one is still my favorite. Awesome munnys by the way. Simply awesome!
Reply
:icondarthsabe:
darthsabe Jul 16, 2009  Hobbyist General Artist
I love it... I love the way he looks... ^_^ very nic job :)
Reply
:iconibentmywookiee:
ibentmywookiee Dec 30, 2008  Professional General Artist
No I use something call; 3D something that do NOT require baking and once dry resemble fiber glass ... I use this for all Jason Mask because it is very strong but still flexible a bit. like fiber glass but it is clay
Reply
:iconjackspicerx:
You did an awesome job on that! You used sculpey for the horns right?
Reply
:iconmysticalmidnight27:
MysticalMidnight27 Oct 26, 2008  Hobbyist Writer
Awww! It's so cute ^-^
Reply
Add a Comment: